Celebrating our 8th Season.
August 23 - Dog Days of Summer - Lori Warsaw
Eat fresh, shop local.
JOIN US every Saturday for more festivities!
September 6 - Metro Kids Club- Tami Elizabeth Cohen
- Walk the Green Carpet with your Canine Companion
- Dress up your pooch to win a prize "Best of Market" awarded by Haddonfield celebrity Judges
- Doggie games- Bobbing for Bones
- Photo opportunities
- Pet novelties for sale (details to follow- 3 market spots needed
September 27- Chef Demo -Patrice Leonetti
- Interactive childrens’ activity introducing FitMix Personal training. Offering classes in gymnastics, yoga, hip hop, acting and karate. www.metrokidsclub.com
October 11 - Fourth Annual Chili Cook Off - Jane Martin
Come join us on September 27 as we bust the myth that plant-based foods are tasteless and boring. Learn to create a well-balanced, nutritious and delicious vegetarian recipe. You'll get to sample
the food and receive healthy eating information and tips, along with a copy of the recipe taken from my upcoming book, " Lettuce Turnip the Beet. " All original recipes written by Patrice Leonetti
- Bring your prepared chili to the Market to share with Market patrons. Celebrity Judges will award prizes and bragging rights. Rose Robson- 2013 winner. Butch Brees- 2012 Winner
Opening Day Highlights:
Check the Vendor page to welcome back old friends and see who's new!
We are always looking for Volunteers and Sponsors to make our market more exciting. Please contact us if you would like to join our team!
What's happening at the Market? There's always something. You will just need to show up to find out for sure. This season we'll be having entertainment, hosting master gardeners, cook offs and much more! Each week's offerings are dependent on the growing season, harvests and availability. Live green - eat seasonally! It's the best way to stay healthy, keep in touch with nature, and support local entrepreneurial farmers and food providers, while meeting your friends and neighbors.